Tuesday, April 6, 2010

norse bad babe

Found some time to do a personal piece. Doodling in Artrage and this giantess, mother of the Ragnarok monsters, Angerboda came of it. This is her and the midgard serpent at a tender age (before he wraps around the world and stupidly bites his tail.)





The more I use artrage, the more I like it. It is still a mystery why the colors behave as they do sometimes and I need a new computer to be able to run it with higher res. Give me one. My current one is also lacking three keys thank you very much dear daughter. Not to mention that photoshop crashes when using any fancy brushes. Would you like some cheese with that whine?

I feel I'm making progress at least. Need to work on my imagination though. Now it's like; "I KNOW! I can give her even bigger boobs. I'm a genious."


:)

No comments: